Monday, May 17, 2010

The TEN I MEAN ELVEN...NEVERMIND JUST CALL IT THE LIST

so there's this list that i made of the ten things that would make my time left at school more intresting or just plain ridonculous it goes up to eleven because I'm an overracheiver with nothing productive to do so heres the list enjoy:

1. psychology-who doesn't want to learn how to mentally screw with people to the point of making them go insane?
2. sociology-because its the shiznit.

3. baseball-I put this down to get rid of some space on the paper.

4. how to make fun of people better- if you need me to describe this then you deserve to be picked on.

5. how to play lacrosse-to get in touch with my inner B.A..

6. how to be "black"- I've been told i need to attend a class that teaches this but I think they where making fun of me haha

7.how to breakdance-just to use it in street fight and kick some ass

8. how to fly plane-Its a bird its a plane no thats just rj.

9. how to be a ninja-more awesome than lacrosse

10.how to bring out my artistic side-so that i can feel fancy

11.how to play instruments better- no explanation needed

No comments:

Post a Comment